Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Greg's Game One Prediction

Before I write my preview of the Avs series, I wanted to take a second to post Greg's game one prediction. Because he is too busy to write it all out, the perfectionist that he is, here is our chat transcript of it:
BEGIN:

Greg: busy day, but i'll see what i can do
10:55 AM important question: do the sharks have their standard sleepy 1-2 periods after a multi-day break and thus donk off game 1
 me: no, i think they come out flying
10:56 AM and put up 2 goals in the first period
 Greg: thereby magnifying all of the critics' volumes 10-fold
 me: one on the power play
 Greg: i disagree
  i predict they go down 2-0
  wake up halfway through the second
  get one before the second intermission
  then get 2 in the third and hold on for a 3-2 victory
10:57 AM they tie it like 5 minutes into the third
  take the lead with about 7minutes left
10:58 AM then make us all shit our pants as they try to play prevent against a fast team for 7 minutes
  nabby comes up big
  avs hit a post with like 3 min left
  there are more terrifying plays around our net in the waning moments
  but we hold on
11:00 AM me: I am posting that as your game one prediction.
11:01 AM Greg: yeah i guess i just did it right there

Go Sharks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment